What is Tenant King?
Tenant King connects you with the people in your building and your neighborhood. It is a private network of neighbors designed to strengthen the communities within Lower Manhattan and Long Island City’s high-rises.
Tenant King allows neighbors to easily buy, sell, and swap furniture, electronics, and services; It allows tenants to anonymously voice their concerns about the building’s management; it allows residents to arrange community activities, such as barbeques and parties.
Tenant King is the simplest way to connect with your neighbors and strengthen the community within your building. Possible uses for Tenant King include:
- Moving and want to sell your furniture? Sell it to your neighbors
- Have tickets to the Yankees game but won’t be able to make it? Sell them or give them away to your neighbor next door
- Looking for a babysitter who you can trust? Ask for recommendation from your neighbors
- Receive a blessing from fellow residents to have a rooftop party
- Invite your neighbors to the game room for a poker night
- Arrange a playdate for your child with the kids downstairs
Who is Tenant King?
Tenant King is a group of passionate locals dedicated to connecting and strengthening the communities within Lower Manhattan and Long Island City’s high-rises.
Want to get in touch with us?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (212) 390-1025
- 353 Lexington Ave, Suite 604, New York, NY 10016
Your privacy is of the utmost important to us. Here is how we ensure that your personal information is safe:
- Every member must verify their address
- Every member must sign in with their real name
- Every member chooses where their information is shared
- We never share your information with advertisers
Tenant King Guidelines
Tenant King is designed to connect people with their neighbors. As such, it is important that users are respectful and ethical, both online and in person.
Always remember to:
- Answer any questions your neighbors may have.
- Discuss building, maintenance, and landlord issue.
- Publicly post useful information like transportation issues and upcoming community events.
Respect Your Neighbors
- Be honest.
- Respect each other’s opinions.
Support Your Community
- Recommend nearby restaurants and shops.
- Buy and sell items and services.
- Recruit new Tenant King users.